Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bad Day


Well,
i had a bad day today..
I'm stuck in federal highway while i went for working today..
i was started nervous when i gonna been late..
now i just knew that you are the first person appear in my mind when i was nervous..
i keep telling myself..everything will be fine..
after working, you will get a big hug or comfort from him..
meanwhile, his message are coming..
he told me that: baby, i had a bad day again. hmm. you got late a not?
i was down and moody once i saw this because i knew that he must miss the bus..
how come the bus become so punctual this time?
normally the bus always late, always need my darling waiting..i wonder why they so punctual this time uhh?
it's like drama series's scene..OMG..how come?
i was freaking guilty when I'm late..
now, i wanna apologize to my agent, sorry ya..
luckily, the dealer haven't arrive..
i was surprised when i saw cherlene and viely..
wohoo~working with them again..
ours' job scope just distribute flyer and convey the information about MTV world stage concert live in Malaysia..
3pm, backed home but federal highway still got a bit jam..
it's makes me freaking annoying..
washing my car because i got pass by the petrol station..
my 'xiao hong' very leng zai now..
get home around 4pm..damn it..
my JK darling on the way back KL now..
wohoo~i can't wait to meet him tomorrow..
i wanna get a big hug from him..miss you so much..






p/s: i need you so much, darling♥






-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment